Friday 24 October 2008

Here's what's happening...

I'm having a Beotch of a time with my internet at home, so therefore today's post is from work. Work is crazy, busy, and I have no real time to put down a proper post, plus all my pictures are at home on the laptop... sigh...

So, bear with me while I work the kinks out of the home issue...


If I don't post for a couple of days while I work out my internet issues, I'm certain you'll be able to live without me!!

I'm having an Open House this weekend for my new home business, (sorry Marcy), so I'm going to be very busy with that...I bought some cheesy Halloween wine glasses and I'll be passing out trick or treats...but shhhhhh, I don't want to give too much away!

Plus, there is a ski swap going on this weekend that I may take my old nordic ski's in to see what I can get for them...and maybe pick up a "newer" used set.

While I'm in town, I'll throw in a 7 or 9K run, I'm starting back to get ready for the Hypothermic Half Marathon in January...I just don't have time to run the Rattle Me Bones...life is busy!!!

Have a great weekend everyone, good luck to all of you competing this weekend!!

Life's fun if you don't weaken,
Lily

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for the open house to go well!!

Nat said...

Hope it all goes well. Apparenlty there is a new Marathon in Feb. called the Winterman (Somersault is putting it on.) It'll be a 5/10/Half/Full jobby.

Tri-Rudy is talkign about it on his blog.

C said...

Have a great weekend, Lily!

nwgdc said...

Ugh!
Well, at least you have internet at work. I'm writing this via blackberry.
I love the "7 or 9k run" part...goofy metric system canadians!
:)

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend too. Good luck with the open house.

E said...

Have a great weekend!

BeachRunner said...

Have a great weekend and open house.

TNTcoach Ken said...

Two days with out Lily, how will we live? Have a great weekend.........

Wes said...

You run a race in January, in Canada? Brrrrrrr!!!!

Marlene said...

Have a great weekend! I hope your open house goes well!

Kim said...

Take your time Missy. We'll be here when you get things back on track.

Have a great weekend!

And I want to come to your party!

Anonymous said...

gotta love technology = once you're hooked it's like crack... something goes wrong and you go into withdrawal.

It's that country living thing. Fibre belongs in the city with the rest of us I guess.

HUGS
T

Vickie said...

Good luck on your open house! I have bought some of the jewelry you are selling and know it is great. Also, I have been really busy here too, working 10+ hour days at times. I'm probably not going to do another 1/2 anytime soon, to let this hip heal. Its actually getting better already, so I have to resist thinking all is well and just be patient. TTYL!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the run. I hope you get your internet fixed soon.

Marcy said...

Great, have a par-tay and I can't come LOL JK!

Frayed Laces said...

Hypothermic half? That is awesome!

Jess said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Stuart said...

Busy busy busy, I hate it when the 'net goes down at home, good luck with the Home Biz!

Judi said...

If I wore jewlery, I'd buy some. Have a good weekend!

Groover said...

I am not myself when something's wrong with my laptop. Thank god it doesn't happen very often but seriously ... I should be looking for Laptop Addict Anonymous group or something.

Have a great party and Happy Selling. I'm with Judi - I'd buy jewellery from you but I'm not a jewellery kind of girl.

Laurel said...

Have a great weekend. Enjoy your open house!

Vava said...

Good luck on the open house!

triguyjt said...

good luck with the open house....
enjoy!!!

Marci said...

Hope the open house went well. The jewelery is beautiful, I may have to lay some heavy hints to the Hubs! LOL

AddictedToEndorphins said...

Hmm...another race I might consider.
Get it all sorted out missy! We miss you!:)<3

bluecolnago said...

hope you had a great weekend! spooky was a blast!

jahowie said...

I hope that you had a great weekend!!

Aron said...

GAH i feel you on the busy work week(s)... definitely ready for a break! hope yours eases up soon and hope you had a great weekend!