Once you've done the marathon, then what?
Yes, you will still keep running, as a matter of fact my Wooo Hoooo Running Girlfriends are going to run the 15K Utica Boilermaker in July.
July 1st, our Canada Day we will be running the HBC, 10K Canada Day run and there is now a new Canada Army Run starting in September. It will be similar to the Marine Corps. race.....so yes, I'll still be running.....
Is this the end of blogging, do I shut it down? Do I drift off into space? Do I just let it all go?
I mean I've only been in blog land since I came home from Phoenix Rock n Roll...when I ran the half marathon with Tinkerbell in my fuel belt because Rebel was in a drug induced coma and I was running the race for her.....
Well, we now know that Rebel has had her heart transplant and is on her way to health, happiness and a long, long life. How great is that? You can receive updates on Rebel's progress by visiting her mom's blog Spousalennuie. By the way, they, the family are absolutely thrilled with all the outpouring of love and concern we runner's have shown them...please stop by, drop them a note.....
Anyway, back to whether I will continue to blog....so I'm mulling this over and then I hit Nat's blog "From Nat's Brain" with whom I've been killing myself laughing with since I "found" her in blog land....and she has bestowed upon me my very first blog award!!! Thanks Nat!!! That's just awesome!!
OMG, an award??!!! How cool is that?? And you know I'm all about the bling, how could I walk away now! This is an amazing gift and truly a sign that I can't quit blogging now! LOL....
The rules for for the Excellent prize are:
- Give credit to the originator of the Excellent Blog Awards: Kayla at The Mommy Project. And then give the award to at least 10 bloggers.
I'll name those bloggers that I truly love reading and who haven't already been bestowed the award, all of you are brilliantly funny and you make me read you everyday!!! (if I have overlapped you and you've already won the Excellent Award, well then bully for you because your blog is that great, informative and down right funny).
- The Dark Side of Blonde , you are always cracking me up....
- SpousalEnnuie, you are going through hell, yet seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
- A Side of Grits, Mendy you are a fantastic mom, wife, triathlete!!! you go girl!
- Lust for Life, David, who always shares his knowledge, his positive attitude and is the loving husband to Mendy and the loving father to Grace!!!
- Babooshka, a fantastic photographer on the Isle of Man, you are an absolute riot!
- Triguyjt, as a fellow Gemini and sign of the Snake, you bring sportscast journalism a whole new meaning! Thanks for your humour and humanitarianism!!!
- Cycling through Life, Jahowie, you are always making me see the greatness that a dad can be to his boys!
- Chad in the Arizona Desert, Chad is always positive, humorous and willing to share his experiences with us.
- Living and Tri-ing in River City, Vickie who continually challenges herself and is another fellow snake!!
- Amy, living in Belgium with her loving family, and intrigues me with her vegan lifestyle while running, and continues to be fit and fabulous (after forty!!).
There are many, many more of you that I just love reading and "stalking", but some of you have already received this most prestigious award....
I would truly miss all of you!!!
How would I get by without a daily does of Marcy? I mean this woman has taught me about trashtastic talk, the Kardashian's, hell, she has even enlightened me to the ways of blog polls.
So, no, you're not going to get rid of me that easy, I'll still be blogging along with the best of you!!
Thanks again for the award!!! My gosh, I'm honoured!
Life's fun if you don't weaken!!