Wednesday 26 March 2008

Cruisin and Stuff, I've Been Tagged!!!!

Okay, you've all seen this thing making its way around right?

Well, I've been tagged by Marcy, who was tagged by Mr. Marcus....Yikes, like I've got nothing else to do while getting ready for a 30K race on Sunday....but because Marcy is such a sweetheart, I'll play along....so here are the parameters.....

  • Write your own six word memoir;

gah,

anyone who really knows me, my life has been a version of War and Peace, but here goes.....

*** professional equestrian, former flightattendant (okay, so I cheated on that word), love running! ***

  • Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want; you asked for it girlfriend! hahahaha,


  • Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere, okay,

  • Tag at least five more blogs with links; and

  • Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play! Yup, I'll get to you shortly...

Okay, so I'm waiting for the comment that I've been tagged Marcy.....kidding.....

mmmm, who do I tag?

The Blonde loves this sort of thing, she is so fantastic.....A little photo exposure....Babooshka , please don't kill me Babooshka, but I love your creative photo's so much...xoxoxoxox, K.C. looking for Tri Info.....pure silliness but a great way to meet people....., Nat, another crazy Canuk.....what can I say...you ROCK! And Chad, just because you are getting the warmth and sunshine, I'm so jealous....you're being tagged......

Don't feel as though you need to stab me between the eyes, don't play if you don't want to, but really, what does it take??? A little HUMOUR!!!

Got to go and pack up my running gear, do laundry and make sure no one else tags me!!!

.....play along if you want, aren't you just dying to know what everyone else's blog looks like????

Got to *run*

Enjoy your journey, one step at a time...

Lily


5 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh. my. gawd. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA That picture is sooo freekin funny! ROFLMAO! I love it!! ;D ;D

Isn't hard doing just 6 words? Yours is great!! (you cheater :P LOL JK!)

jahowie said...

I really like how you cheated there!! :-) Enjoy your running.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Good six words!!

Unknown said...

I'm tagged? You tagged me? You talkin to me...are you talking to me? ;-)

Ok, now you are going to go and make me think...drat!

Mendy said...

LMAO at that picture!!! You're so creative.

Enjoyed the six words and I learned something new about you!! Equestrian! Wow, very cool.