- January ~ Phoenix ~ for the weekend!!
- February ~ start marathon training : more winter running clothes, ran through three pair of Saucony's, not to mention gels, bars, groceries (yes, I gained weight, oink) and sports drinks.
- March ~ Trip to Hamilton for the 30K Around the Bay.
- April ~ Chiropractor visits and massage therapy....
- May ~ more chiropractor visits and new running clothes for warmer weather. Oh yes, another pair of Saucony's.
So, here we are in June and I want to start training for my first Try-a-Tri. Well, this is where reality fits in, dang, I really hate reality....because I bring it upon myself....
- July ~ Utica 15K Boilermaker, wooo hooo!
- September ~ The first ever, Army Run Half Marathon.
- September ~ Toronto Half Marathon, meeting up with Vickie and Tiger!
- Don't have a proper bike, need to get one,
- Get a bathing suit, goggles, cap etc....
- Entry fees,
- Getting a bike rack to get me there,
- More groceries, hahahaha
Yes, we are going to have the Very First Ever Duathlon with the Woooo Hoooo Girl Friends in August at my place with our Mountain Bikes!
We might even throw in a swim which would in fact turn it into a Tri! How great is that?
I feel a party coming on!Nothing better than the Wooo Hooo's, running, biking, swimming and a Pot Luck Barbecue afterwards!
I love summer!
Life's fun if you don't weaken!