Thursday 15 March 2012

Three Things Thursday

Well, I can't believe it is already Thursday. Time is flying by and I'm still don't have my fitness groove on, however,

  • The Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour Century ride is now full. Considering I haven't been on the bike in a little while it just wasn't meant to be this year. It'll be the first time in four years not doing it, BUT I am considering signing up for something a little later in the summer ~ GranFondo Ottawa. Perhaps the MedioFond 100k route. I've got 127 days to train.




  • The 10K clinic starts on Monday night, yup, I'm going to commit to just getting out there and being active. Who knows, maybe I'll throw a Sprint or OLY Tri into the works over the summer.  Did I just say that?



  • And, I've rejoined the Kanata Nepean Bike Club this year.  I'm hoping that some day trips with the group will help me manage my stress levels.  This only means that Blizzard will once again turn into a packhorse.  Double duty for you this year Blizzard!




Life's fun if you don't weaken,

Lily

6 comments:

Marlene said...

I need to get one of those packs for my commuter bike!

Sounds like you've got some grand plans to keep you smiling all summer long!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Shake your groove thang, I mean fitness grove thang! You'll get t back...

Dee said...

Thanks for the touring club link, looks like a great group, I will enjoy dreaming of Laurentian adventures and looking at newsletters past. I hope you find the space to run and cycle, it is good for body and soul in so many ways.

RunToTheFinish said...

thanks for coming by today!! i look forward to following your biking since I am just getting in to it. always looking for great ways to mix things up on the trainer

MrDaveyGie said...

'Blizzard' looks well organized for packing for long journies. It can fun out there. :-)

Unknown said...

touring club sounds interesting!