Monday 23 February 2009

Do you ever....

....have so much going on in your life and no momentum to write about it? Well kiddo's that is where I'm at.

Running is going well for the marathon in May. Ruby is on her trainer and getting well used in preparation for the Century Ride in June (well 200K really, there and back). I even bought her some things over the weekend, nothing exciting, but I did get a tire pump that fits onto the frame, some Allan keys and some thingamagingies that will help peel off the tire should I get a flat (now I need to learn how to change a tire). I also checked out some bike shoes at Pecco's, which I'll be saving for...holy yikes!

Anywhooooooooo, I'm going to take a wee break from blogging, but I will be lurking and checking in on you. So be good, have fun and I'll catch up with you all soon!




Life's fun if you don't weaken,

Lily

28 comments:

C said...

Totally understand where you're coming from. Enjoy the break and especially life. We'll be here when you have time.

Later gator!

BeachRunner said...

I know the feeling Lily. I soooo know what you mean. Enjoy your time away and I wish you all the best until we blog again.

Marcy said...

I hear you chica! Enjoy your break!! We'll be waiting for you ;D ;D

Unknown said...

Enjoy your break !!! However... one condition... Don't make it too long. ;-)

Wes said...

You can find some good deals on bike shoes on eBay! Enjoy your break :-)

Mel-2nd Chances said...

we'll be here when you get back :) Enjoy the break.

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for the kind comments, thoughts, and prayers. It means so very much.

Enjoy your blogging siesta!

bluecolnago said...

you definitely need those thingamagingies! good job! enjoy your "break".

Marlene said...

You know where to find us. Take care, Laurel!

Vickie said...

I pretty much had a week like that last week due to TOO MUCH WORK! But I'm trying to catch up before going ON VACATION!

Chic Runner said...

You deserve it! I'm in the same boat. I feel like people don't care about my running because I am not caring too much right now! :) Enjoy some time away!

Runner Leana said...

Aw, I forgive you for taking a break! Hope things are going well for you Laurel! Yay for bike shoes!!!!

teacherwoman said...

Enjoy your break, hun!

TNTcoach Ken said...

No more Wordless Wednesdays? Say it ain't so......

Nat said...

Enjoy your break my dear. I'll look for you at local races. :)

Laurel said...

Enjoy your blogging break. I know I need one every now and then. But it's hard to stay away. LOL.

We'll be here when you get back.

jahowie said...

I know exactly how you feel. Just don't be gone too long. We will miss you. :-)

Gotta Run..... said...

nothing wrong with taking a break. :)

Vava said...

Good luck with all that's going on, and see you upon your return!

Bob A said...

Enjoy the Fishing.

Chris said...

Thingamagingies are so important to cycling! HA!

ECrunnergirl said...

Enjoy the break Lily! Pretty bike on Wordless Wed. And the cat is too cute :-))

Judi said...

try nashbar.com for cheaper shoes. i ride adidas, under 50 bucks!

Denise said...

I have felt the same way lately. Like I just needed a break. It's so hard to get away, though. Enjoy your time off!

Groover said...

The thingamagingies are called tyre levers. LOL

Kim said...

Miss You! Hope you're doing well.

Vickie said...

I'm in Cancun!

Black Knight said...

Enjoy the break but please come back!