so back to blogging as Wendy would want,
I'm to tell you where I'll be in my life ten years from now:
- I'd like to think that I'd be retired from working, but since I front loaded my life with fun it is highly unlikely!!
- at almost 70, I'll still be cycling and going on cycle tours, look out Blizzard!
- I'll still be running and most likely be doing a lot more swimming since it would be easier for my old bones.
- I'd like to think that all my house renovations will be complete and I won't be "camping" in my own home.
- I'll still have all the Woooo Hoooo's to walk, run, cycle, swim, ski, party and share life with.
- Maybe I'll have met some really nice old single grandfather....with grand-kids that go home at the end of the day!
- I'll continue to travel to places I've never been before, I don't have a "must to go" location, but there are so many interesting spots in this old world, I may just stick a pin in a map, that's a good way to start travelling.
- Since I don't have children nor grandchildren, I'll continue to have pets, if I had the money I'd have a shelter farm for formerly abused animals ~ great and small.
- Hopefully I'll get to meet more of my blogger friends in person and share a run / event / good meal and of course a mandatory adult BEvERage with them.
- and finally, I hope to still have my health and a strong mind to continue to live life to its fullest.
Life's fun if you don't weaken,