- I'm feeling stressed, like I'm always trying to fit 20lbs of Sh*t into a 5lb bag.
- I was volunteered to be club sectretary for the ski club I joined last year by the President. I'm behind in getting the minutes of the April meeting to him, plus the spot where they hold their meetings is already booked for the May date that the club chose for their next meeting. Now I have to find a venue where we can hold the meeting.... do the minutes, address the action items, no biggie right? argggghhhhh!
- Taxes are due on Friday, I'm almost done getting all my information organised and if in fact if I had any organisational skills (i.e. sectreterial, see the above note), I'd file all my bills after paying them monthly instead of trying to file them four days before the tax due date. Being on contract sometimes bites...
- I have to start back running on a more committed basis, I have an 8K Kilt run at the end of June and truth be told I haven't put on my kicks in well over a month.
- I'm feeling a little more confident about the 100K cycle tour I'm riding at the beginning of June, riding down to Kingston shouldn't be a problem, however, cycling the 100K back on the Sunday could prove to be interesting!!