Lately, as I've been browsing around in blogland, I'm finding that 2009 is bringing out the best (or worst) in people, with comments or subjects ranging from;
- *there are blogs that don't have enough 'reality nor drama' so I don't read them,
- *what's with the prancing unicorns, how do you write about prancing unicorns?
(*comments, not mine)
- there are contests, product reviews and recommendations,
- there are blogs with wonderful movie reviews, political reviews, and sports injuries,
- there are blogs with job losses, job findings and cross-country life altering experiences,
- there are deaths and births, divorces and new loves,
- there long distance romances, heart transplants & battling cancer,
- new pets, old pets, pets passing on,
- there is bad spelling, bad grammar, (mostly mine) & articulate renditions of travelling the globe, archaeological studies & beer swilling after running and bowling,
We share it all.
We all read blogs, we all try to support each other no matter what. Some bloggers have even met. Whether you love em or hate em, these are real people writing about what interests them, what is going on in their lives, no one else.
Whether we are battling the bulge, battling addiction, batting a health crisis, family issues or loving / hating winter, we are sharing a little of our lives. Humans as a whole need reassurance, need acceptance and absolutely require advice, tough love, hugs and condolences.
There is never a need to apologise about what is going on in your life.NEVER!
Life's fun if you don't weaken,