Taking time off of work until January 5th, how cool is that?
But self indulgent, yes, why not I ask myself? You have been busy in 2008 and you need time to find your "why's" for 2009. So far I've not.
Well, I am working on it, they just hasn't been vocalised yet. You can dream about anything you want, but until you share it with someone, either by talking about it or by writing it down, it is just that ~ a Dream!
The last two days have been spent down in my little cottage basement cleaning up "stuff" that has been collecting since I raised the cottage and put a basement under it close to six years ago.
Running hasn't exactly been on my mind, well, it has, but I still haven't strapped on the kicks and got my sorry ass out the door. But I will!
2009 is a clean slate, last year at this time I was tapering for the Phoenix Rock n Roll Half Marathon. Nothing quiet so exciting this year (yet).
- be a little more social, not such a hermit,
- find a manservant, (just kidding, it'll happen when it happens)
- save $$$ for the Honolulu Marathon in December 2009,
- work on a healthier lifestyle,
- get back into a workout routine,
- get my face out of the bloody Caesar's,
- get back to running for the joy of it, do what I can, achievement is up to me!
Nothing earth shattering so far, but hey, at least I'm not dreaming about it anymore, I've shared it with you, now let's put it in motion!
Life's fun if you don't weaken,